Welcome to Safari Booking to Corbett National Park. Visitors can book online Jeep Safari or Canter Safari for five different zones of the park namely Bijrani, Jhirna, Dhikala, Dhela and Durgadevi. All the procedures of Safari Booking at Corbett are managed by the forest officials as per the guidelines of India's forest department. Please note that we cannot influence the safari zone, safari driver and the naturalist guide as it is not in our hand. It is solely decided by the forest officials. Though all the zones have healthy population of tigers and wildlife sightings are reported more or less same. These all aspects are managed by the automated computerized system to ensure the equal distribution of safari vehicles in respective zones.
Jim Corbett National Park offers enthralling wildlife safari amidst its jungle with the options like Jeep Safari, Elephant Safari and Canter Safari for the wildlife enthusiast. Tourists may have safaris through the jungle of Corbett and if lucky enough can even catch Royal Bengal Tigers. Corbett National Park is one of the best natural destinations where the richest concentrations of animals occur. Game drives in an open jeep safari vehicles are the best way to discover the beauty and wilderness.
|Price (Indian)||₹ 5,200/ Jeep (Max 6 Persons are allowed in ONE Jeep)|
|Price (Foreigner)||₹ 8,000/ Jeep (Max 6 Persons are allowed in ONE Jeep)|
|Zone||Bijrani, Jhirna, Durgadevi, Garjiya, Sitabani (Corbett Landscape), Dhela|
|Timings||Morning 5:30 AM - 9:30 AM | Evening 2:00 PM - 6:00|
|Inclusions||Entry fee, road tax, guide fee & jeep/gypsy charges|
Welcome to online safari booking website of corbett park, please find complete information on online jeep safari and canter safari in Jim Corbett National Park. Jim Corbett National Park allows day visit safari two times in a day and there is a time schedule of morning and evening. There are only 30 open jeeps, which can be permitted at any point of time. The five popular zones for Jeep safari inside Corbett Park is the exciting way in which you can swindle inside Jim Corbett National Park on Jeep. Your tryst for exploring flora and wild life in their natural habitat will be realized through Jeep Safari in Corbett Jeep Safari in Corbett Park are Bijrani, Jhirna Corbett Landscape, Dhella and Durgadevi.
Visitors can book online Jeep Safari for different zones of Corbett National park namely Bijrani, Jhirna, Dhikala, Dhela, Durgadevi and Corbett Landscape. All the procedures of Jeep Safari Booking at Corbett are managed by the forest officials as per the guidelines of India's forest department. Please note that we cannot influence the safari zone, safari driver and the naturalist guide as it is not in our hand. It is solely decided by the forest officials. Though all the zones have healthy population of tigers and wildlife sightings are reported more or less same. These all aspects are managed by the automated computerized system to ensure the equal distribution of safari vehicles in respective zones.
Corbett National Park offers you with the facilities of Jungle Safari. One can look for nature safari, to have bird watching and enjoying the precious nature. You can also have Jeep safari through the jungles of Corbett and if lucky enough can even spot some tigers
As the entire periphery of the Jim Corbett National Park falls under restricted and protected area, so official permission is required to visit the core area of the tiger territory. There are two kinds of official permits issued by the government for entering into any safari zone of the park. Day visit permit (for jeep/canter safari) and Permits for night stay inside the Government forest lodges The day visit permits are required by Indian nationals as well as foreigners for entering into any tourism zone in Corbett National Park. Accommodation inside the park is possible after obtaining night stay permit that are issued by issuing authorities of Government officials.
Terms & Conditions
- Day visit to all zones are strictly regulated as per the scientifically calculated carrying capacity and only a limited number of vehicles are permitted entry during each morning and afternoon.
- Permits for day visits to the Sonanadi Ecotourism zone can be obtained from the visitor reception center located at Kotdwar.
- Permits for day visits to other zones are available online on our website.
- Visitors are advised to acquaint themselves with gate timings and arrive well before the designated time to avoid any inconvenience.
- Private vehicles are 'not' allowed entry for tourism purposes into the park and visitors use specially designed vehicles, registered with CTR for this purpose. Day visits to the Dhikala Ecotourism Zone are permitted only through the specially designed Canter buses via Ramganga Conducted Tours.
- Visitors can also enjoy elephant rides at Bijrani and Dhikala ecotourism Zone, which is available on 'First come, first get' basis.
- Canteen facilities are available at Dhikala, Bijrani and Gairal. At other locations, kitchen facilities have been provided
- The Jeep will pickup & drop from/to the Resort/Hotel/Railway Station as specified by the Traveller. (Conditions Apply)
- Jeep safari will book in advance basis. Booking starts 45 days prior to your tour date.
- As per jungle safari regulations, once confirmed and booked, the booking amount of Jeep Safari is Non-refundable, Non-repalceable and non transferable.
- Visitors Will Be Responsible for own Luggage in Safari ( Gypsy living ) Timing or If you loss any thing in safari ( Gypsy living ) timing we are not Responsible.
- PHOTO ID Proofs: ADHAR CARD or DRIVING LICENCE or PASSPORT or PAN CARD or STUDENT ID or VOTER ID : that are Accepted - we require the number only - Scan copy is not required.
- The First Traveller listed on the Booking form has to carry the same ID Proof as submitted for Booking Jeep Safari to visiting Corbett National Park.
- All other Travellers also have to carry an ID Proof.
- Charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.