Welcome to Safari Booking to Corbett National Park. Visitors can book online Jeep Safari or Canter Safari for five different zones of the park namely Bijrani, Jhirna, Dhikala, Dhela and Durgadevi. All the procedures of Safari Booking at Corbett are managed by the forest officials as per the guidelines of India's forest department. Please note that we cannot influence the safari zone, safari driver and the naturalist guide as it is not in our hand. It is solely decided by the forest officials. Though all the zones have healthy population of tigers and wildlife sightings are reported more or less same. These all aspects are managed by the automated computerized system to ensure the equal distribution of safari vehicles in respective zones.
Jim Corbett National Park offers enthralling wildlife safari amidst its jungle with the options like Jeep Safari, Elephant Safari and Canter Safari for the wildlife enthusiast. Tourists may have safaris through the jungle of Corbett and if lucky enough can even catch Royal Bengal Tigers. Corbett National Park is one of the best natural destinations where the richest concentrations of animals occur. Game drives in an open jeep safari vehicles are the best way to discover the beauty and wilderness.
|Price (Indian)||₹ 3,500/ Elephant (Max 4 Persons are allowed in ONE Elephant)|
|Price (Foreigner)||₹ 3,500/ Elephant (Max 4 Persons are allowed in ONE Elephant)|
|Zone||Sitabani (Corbett Landscape) & Dhikala|
|Timings||Morning 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM | Evening 4.00 PM - 6.00 PM|
Welcome to Elephant Safari Booking in Jim Corbett National Park. For those people who would like to experience the wilderness of a national park at its best, the option to stay at an FRH inside the park is the best option. When the sound of various animals comes from the dense dark forest, nothing in this world compares with that feeling of joy mixed with fear. When you pick up your torch to have a look at your surroundings, you can sight lots of eyes glowing in the light of your torch from the outside of the Rest House's electrical fencing. Deers, Wild Boars and sometimes even Tigers can be seen and heard very close to the fencing of the Rest House.
The elephant safari is an immense mixture of diverse modes to watch natural world and significantly to attachment through the 'lord of the jungle'; the major magnetism being traveling the pachyderm for such an extensive epoch of time. The elephant safari is available only for those visitors who have previously booked their night stay permits inside the park for Dhikala or Bijrani Forest Rest houses. This facility is not available at any other rest house inside the Corbett National Park.
As the entire periphery of the Jim Corbett National Park falls under restricted and protected area, so official permission is required to visit the core area of the tiger territory. There are two kinds of official permits issued by the government for entering into any safari zone of the park. Day visit permit (for Elephant/canter safari) and Permits for night stay inside the Government forest lodges The day visit permits are required by Indian nationals as well as foreigners for entering into any tourism zone in Corbett National Park. Accommodation inside the park is possible after obtaining night stay permit that are issued by issuing authorities of Government officials.
Terms & Conditions
- Day visit to all zones are strictly regulated as per the scientifically calculated carrying capacity and only a limited number of vehicles are permitted entry during each morning and afternoon.
- Permits for day visits to the Sonanadi Ecotourism zone can be obtained from the visitor reception center located at Kotdwar.
- Permits for day visits to other zones are available online on our website.
- Visitors are advised to acquaint themselves with gate timings and arrive well before the designated time to avoid any inconvenience.
- Private vehicles are 'not' allowed entry for tourism purposes into the park and visitors use specially designed vehicles, registered with CTR for this purpose. Day visits to the Dhikala Ecotourism Zone are permitted only through the specially designed Canter buses via Ramganga Conducted Tours.
- Visitors can also enjoy elephant rides at Bijrani and Dhikala ecotourism Zone, which is available on 'First come, first get' basis.
- Canteen facilities are available at Dhikala, Bijrani and Gairal. At other locations, kitchen facilities have been provided