Welcome to Night Stay Accommodation Booking to Corbett National Park. Visitors can book online Night Stay Accommodation for different zones of Corbett National park namely Dhikala - Bijrani - Jhirna - Sonanadi - Durgadevi - Dhela. All the procedures of Night Stay Accommodation Booking at Corbett are managed by the forest officials as per the guidelines of India's forest department. Please note that we cannot influence the night stay accommodation zone, night stay accommodation, safari driver and the naturalist guide as it is not in our hand. It is solely decided by the forest officials. Though all the zones have healthy population of tigers and wildlife sightings are reported more or less same. These all aspects are managed by the automated computerized system to ensure the equal distribution of night stay accommodation in respective zones.
TariffNote: The price includes Permit, Jeep (Gypsy) with an Expert Driver, Guide Fee, Foods and Other Service Charge.
- The Traveller has to carry the same ID Proof as submitted in this form, while visiting Jim Corbett National Park.
- ID Proof: DL Number, PAN Card Number, Voter ID, Passport Number (Only for Foreigners), etc.
- All other Travellers also have to carry an ID Proof.
- The Traveller has to carry the same ID Proof as submitted in this form, while visiting Corbett National Park.
- Pick-up & drop point for safari is Ramnagar city but can be done from any Hotel/Resort on extra cost which depends on its location.
- Charges will be NON-REFUNDABLE if permit is booked/confirmed.
Corbett Forest Rest Houses / Forest Lodges
For those people who would like to experience the wilderness of a national park at its best, the option to stay at an FRH (Forest Rest House) inside the park is the best option. When the sound of various animals comes from the dense dark forest, nothing in this world compares with that feeling of joy mixed with fear. When you pick up your torch to have a look at your surroundings, you can sight lots of eyes glowing in the light of your torch from the outside of the Rest House's electrical fencing. Deere, Wild Boars and sometimes even Tigers can be seen and heard very close to the fencing of the Rest House.
Details of Accommodation at Forest Lodges
Dhikala Forest Lodge
Dhikala Forest LodgeDhikala Forest Lodge has 25 rooms & 2 dormitory with 12 beds in each dormitory. 25 rooms are further divided into 5 categories.
- Old Forest Rest House :- 5 rooms
- New Forest Rest House :- 4 rooms
- Annexe :- 7 rooms
- Hutment :- 6 rooms
- Cabin :- 3 rooms
The location of the Dhikala Forest Lodge offsets its basic accommodation- though these facilities have been immensely improved in 2006, as it is situated deep in the heart of the forest and wildlife can be observed can from the verandah of your room. The rooms at Dhikala have been renovated and are no longer basic by Indian Jungle standards. Dhikala forest Lodge is located in the core area of Corbett national park and it is enclosed by an effective solar fence for your safety against wild animals. The rooms are clean, with floor tiling and attached English style flushing toilets. Showers do exist and the mixers work - bucket baths are recommended, in case of malfunction. Running hot and cold water is surely available but we suggest mineral water for brushing the teeth.The lodge has electricity with supply timings and there is a back up generator and inverters. Wildlife films are shown every alternate evening in a make shift theatre and the lodge boasts of a fine wildlife library.
We are a personalized service organization managed by Wildlife, Bird watching and Fishing experts, and the pioneers of Wildlife Safari Tours to Corbett & Dudhwa National Parks. Our overnight tours to Dhikala & Gairal Lodges inside the Corbett Park are a must for the Wildlife enthusiast, for a complete visit to this natural heritage of Corbett Park.A stay at Dhikala is an experience and recommended for the "adventurous & forgiving wildlife traveller".
Gairal Forest Lodge
Gairal Forest LodgeGairal Forest Lodge has 6 rooms & 1 dormitory of 8 beds. 6 rooms are further divided into 2 categories. Old Forest Rest House & New Forest Rest House
- Old Forest Rest House :- 2 rooms
- New Forest Rest House :- 4 rooms
Sarapduli Forest Lodge
Sarapduli forest lodge has 2 standard rooms & 1 dormitory of 3 beds. Sarapduli forest lodge is located on the way to Dhikala lodge from Dhangari gate. Most centrally located rest house facing the ramganga river at Dhikala zone is Sarapduli lodge. Due to the proximity to the river in front, movement of tiger & elephant are more at Sarapduli forest lodge. For bird watchers & to see crocodiles, Sarapduli forest lodge is the best place.
Sultan Forest Lodge
Sultan Forest lodge has 2 standard rooms. Sultan forest lodge is the first lodge you will come across,when you drive from Dhangari gate to Dhikala Lodge. Sultan Forest lodge has 2 rooms only. Solar fencing is not around Sultan Forest Lodge. It is named after Sultan Sot (local seasonal stream) which flows through this region. Corbett National Park offers you with the facilities of Jungle Safari. One can look for nature safari, to have bird watching and enjoying the precious nature. You can also have Jeep safari through the jungles of Corbett and if lucky enough can even spot some tigers. If adventurous further or to have some memorable moments, can take up an Elephant safari, really amazing experience.
- Day visit to all zones are strictly regulated as per the scientifically calculated carrying capacity and only a limited number of vehicles are permitted entry during each morning and afternoon.
- Permits for day visits to the Sonanadi Ecotourism zone can be obtained from the visitor reception center located at Kotdwar.
- Permits for day visits to other zones are available online on our website.
- Visitors are advised to acquaint themselves with gate timings and arrive well before the designated time to avoid any inconvenience.
- Private vehicles are 'not' allowed entry for tourism purposes into the park and visitors use specially designed vehicles, registered with CTR for this purpose. Day visits to the Dhikala Ecotourism Zone are permitted only through the specially designed Canter buses via Ramganga Conducted Tours.
- Visitors can also enjoy elephant rides at Bijrani and Dhikala ecotourism Zone, which is available on 'First come, first get' basis.
- Canteen facilities are available at Dhikala, Bijrani and Gairal. At other locations, kitchen facilities have been provided.
Accommodation in forest lodge - Basic / Standard Accommodation:
- Attached toilets :- yes except in dormitory.
- Star category :- None.
- AC in the rooms :- No.
- TV in the rooms :- No.
- Tea cattle maker in the rooms :- No.
- Mobile connectivity :- Negligible.
- Land line :- No.
- Electricity :- Only Dhikala lodge has fixed electricity line. Electricity in all the other rest houses are provided by solar panels.
- Restaurant / Canteen :- Dhikala and Gairal lodges offer canteen with buffet meals. Other lodges provide kitchen facility with room attendants.
- Room category :- Tough there are different room categories but all the rooms are similar. Even rooms with same category may vary from each other.
- Location :- All the lodges in dhikala zone have excellent location and offers a wonderful view of forests and provides a rich and unique experience.
- Safety :- All the rest house except sultan are covered with solar wire fencing to keep away the animals entering the forest lodges.
Accommodation in Dhikala Forest Lodge:
Dhikala forest rest house has a total room inventory of 32 rooms which is further classified into 06 wings as mentioned below:-
- 04 rooms - New Forest Rest House, Dhikala
- 05 rooms - Old Forest Rest House, Dhikala
- 07 rooms Annexe room Dhikala
- 06 Hutment rooms, Dhikala
- 06 Cabin rooms, Dhikala
- 04 Old Range quarters, Dhikala
Corbett Night Stay Accommodation Formalities
All visitors to Corbett National Park have to obtain permits from the concerned authority. These can be obtained from the park administration centre located at Ramnagar. The 03 days duration permit is issued on the spot without any delay provided photocopies of the identity cards along of the applicants are made available. Foreign nationals have to produce their passport and photocopy for the same to get the permit. Corbett Forest Lodges Permits would be issued for a maximum of three days only. Permit is not transferable and once the permit is issued it is not refundable. The park authorities shall not be responsible in any way for damages caused.